Friday, July 23, 2010

Movie...Over Hollywood !!!

This is a short movie I made with my son as the focus. I have used Movie Maker quite a bit to send movies of this nature to my friends and relatives that live away to keep them updated on my son's progress. I find it very useful as I can be as creative as I like to portray the theme of the photos and movies. This is my favourite tool.

In the classroom I believe it would be a valuable tool to allow students to expand on their knowledge by presenting what they have learnt via other mediums. Students who just do not do well when trying to present a speech to their classmates may be able to use a movie to enhance their confidence. Images when used right can portray a powerful message to explain information and the visual aspect allows for a higher engagement level, not to mention the enjoyment of actually creating the piece. Learning can be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment