Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weebly

Weebly is a website that enables the user to create a website. It allows you to create a collaborative learning experience for your learners to interact with in a secure setting (password protected) for a small price. I created a free account which took a bit of time but I eventually understood how to use the tool, although the dragging of specific elements to the pages to create an actual activity is very time consuming in itself.

It would be useful to create a virtual classroom but I believe that the Learning Place already have this accessible through Education Queensland which I have heard is a very easy process not to mention safe and FREE. While the ability to create website in itself seems a beneficial tool, I don't particularly think that Weebly is the best one out there in order to achieve this. Some more research into other website creating tools will be necessary for me to make an informed decision


No comments:

Post a Comment